STEP 1: Fill in the Application Form
Fill in our ONLINE APPLICATION FORM with your academic qualifications or
Submit an application form in mail (courier service) to our campus;
or Submit an application form in person to our campus;
or Submit an application form to our college's representative.
*A valid email is required
*Incomplete or incorrect information may delay the processing of this application
STEP 2: Prepare Documents
If your application is accepted, you will receive our Letter Of Conditional Offer (LOCO) in 14 days via email.
If your application is declined, you will receive an email of rejection from our office in 14 days via email.
*Kindly contact our office if you do not receive any email.
Meanwhile, prepare the following documents:-
- Print out the LOCO;
- All relevant examination results, certified;
- Your secondary school or school leaving/graduation certificate, certified;-
- 3 x passport size photographs with name written on the back of each photographs;
- 1 x A4 size copy of your IC, front and back (only Malaysian applicant);
- 3 months latest Bank Statement of your sponsor, certified from bank;
- Loan service form (if applicable).
* Local Malaysian applicant does not need to fill up the Medical Declaration Form
**These only apply to international student
- All the above;
- Additional 3 x passport size photographs (6 in total)
- Health Examination Report (which can be download HERE)
- Medical Statement / Report, certified;
- 2 x A4 size copy of your passport (ALL PAGES)
Step 3: Making the first payment
Applicant to accept the LOCO by paying:
1. The non-refundable registration fees together with all the prepared documents at our office; or bank in to
Bank Name : MayBank
Account Name: Borneo Music Conservatory Sdn Bhd
Account Number: 5-6001-812-0621
Bank Address: Jalan Pantai, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
2. The First Tuition Fees Payment (refer to the Fee Schedule) before the semester starts.
DUE DATE is seven days before the semester starts in either Jan, May or September.
STEP 4: Attend Orientation
An email on how to register our orientation will be sent to the applicant after accepting the LOCO. Welcome to Malaysia Music Teachers Training College and begin your journey into Music and Music Teaching.
*STEP 5: English Placement Test
English Placement Test is compulsory for applicant who is unable to produce any English Proficiency certification or score Grade C and below for English subject in SPM.